Online life coaching sessions for expats can help you make sense out of chaos, recreate and define yourself in a new role and reach career and health goals.
In our online life coaching sessions for expats, you create the life you want to live. Even if you just know that something’s missing, this can be a great place to start. We help you clarify what’s most important to you, and based on that help you to begin to move forward toward getting more of what you want out of life.
We’re particularly interesting in working with non-working expat spouses and helping them redefine themselves in their new environment. This can sometimes involve preparing for a new career, using their time abroad to get fit and healthy, or exploring something they’ve always wanted to learn but never had the time. Our online coaching sessions for expat spouses provides an arena where the sky is the limit!
Sometimes we reach a point in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad and have no idea which path to take. Life coaching can help you in the following ways:
- To clarify what is most important to you in your life. Some examples are family, relationships, career, work/life balance, children, and spiritual fulfillment.
- To look at each area of your life and decide what, if anything you’d like to be different.
- To identify long-range goals and working backward to the present, see what concrete steps you can begin to take today to reach your goals.
- To examine the obstacles in the way of achieving these goals, including negative beliefs about yourself that might be impeding your progress.
- To learn how to discard outworn negative beliefs in favor of what is true in the present.
Life Coaching is action-oriented and the action is always determined by the individual’s values, or what is most in his or her life.